Re: SNIPING AT IT"S WORST

From: Jim Helm
Email: helmjimwa@aol.com
Remote Name: 66.149.89.163
Date: October 08, 2003

Comments

I guess I really am naive when it comes to EBAY and the things that people can and will do to win auctions or influence the prices paid. You say that in this case a sniper "set up" a sniping bid some 13 hours before the auction ended. How do they do that? Is there some sort of computer routines that enable this or does it take a programming guru to figure it out? I am curious because I always seem to get sniped, but I always thought I was just a "slow" bidder. Any advice?

Last changed: March 03, 2024