Steering column removal

From: Tony
Email: adicenso43@earthlink.net
Remote Name: 66.1.252.97
Date: October 10, 2003

Comments

Has anyone ever pulled the steering column out of a 58 or 59 Plymouth or Dodge without pulling the gear housing? I've already done a search on the discussion board and haven't found anything on this subject. The 58 manual has you pull the column and gear housing together through the access hole in the firewall and never mentions separating the column afterward prior to working on the gear housing. I appreciate any help on this matter. Tony

Last changed: March 03, 2024