Re: Restified?

From: Mike B
Email: saukriversetters@isomedia.com
Remote Name: 66.114.157.145
Date: October 13, 2003

Comments

Joe, I'm with you on this. Most folks want to drive and enjoy the car and this usually means a few changes for safety. I believe that original irreplaceable items should NOT be ruined. Some one down the line after me may want to go all original. It also should enhance the value of a modified car if the original parts come with it. Besides, maybe after a while I want to put it all back to original myself. Pretty hard after you sold it all on Ebay!! Now, if the car is as common as hens teeth (read blue oval or bow tie) I would save the 350/350 stuff I yard out to put in an all Mopar drive train. I would also save all the original badging that I replace with appropriate Mopar badges. Mike

Last changed: March 03, 2024