Re: FOUR DOOR BEAUTY

From: Lou
Email: wingsnwheels58@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 68.82.74.96
Date: October 15, 2003

Comments

As a 58'Belvedere 4 door owner,I agree whole heartedly with you all concerning value and sinking alot of money into one.I have noticed one thing,though.When the 55'-57' Chevy hardtop and convertible prices went into orbit,people started looking at 4 door sedans as cheaper alternatives.Now,they've gotten to the 10-15 thousand dollar bracket.Once the desirable body styles get out of sight,folks come back to earth where the lowly sedans wait patiently.The only thing I wish my car had is the aluminum window frames like those on the top series 4 door Chrysler sedans.I've always thought the 57'-59 Belvederes should've had those trimmed window frames.

Last changed: March 03, 2024