Re: MARK ALLEN VS. BRANDON-PS.

From: chuck lowe
Email: sprocketbuster@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.209.44
Date: October 19, 2003

Comments

no on should have to go through a deal like this for any reason---miss-communication i hope is the factor---it is hard enough to find a dollar to buy parts but to have to waite months for parts or a refund is not right---i to am a very trusting person but at some point trust has to end---there are two types of people i can't stand most of all---one that talks ill of their mother and a thief---I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR THE WAY I FEEL---(RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG)---later---CHUCK LOWE

Last changed: March 03, 2024