Got my build sheet from WPC Museum Archives

From: Dave L.
Email: davel at patriotfire.com
Remote Name: 66.224.100.82
Date: October 20, 2003

Comments

In case anyone is still referencing this thread, I got my build sheet in just over one week after ther received it - Now that's service! The photocopies were of so-so quality, but I got the copy of the IBM card (with holes and numbers for the appripriate option categories), plus a cover sheet explaining what codes they were able to decipher. Plus one photocopy of b/w artwork for the year make and model of car. All in a large Tyvek envelope.

Last changed: March 03, 2024