Re: Act of compassion

From: Herman
Email: hplpp@airmail.net
Remote Name: 66.94.129.68
Date: October 25, 2003

Comments

Hi Jason, You and your wife have indeed been blessed to have someone like Gregg befriend you both like that. Especially when you know how much this car means to him. I know things can be tough for a young couple starting out, but if you both remember this act of kindness and pass it on to others in need as you both go along, you will have honored Gregg in a way you can't imagine and you both will be repayed many times over. I would do everything in my power to keep the Savoy and fix it up to further honor his kindness. I'm sure nothing would give Gregg more pleasure than to see the old Savoy rolling down the street. Herman

Last changed: March 03, 2024