Re: new home page of the 55 desoto

From: Jessica Hendricks
Email: Mopargirlie_63@Yahoo.com
Remote Name: 69.34.104.204
Date: October 25, 2003

Comments

Do you have the frame hanging from the ceiling by come-a-longs???? thats pretty ingenious, actually. I have yet to remove the body from the frame on my 57 firesweep, but im going to need to build something to hold the body while it is off the frame. What did you do/use? Were you able to wratchet that thing up by yourself? or did you need a few hands to help? ~Jessica Ps. thanks for the great pics! i cant wait to see what it looks like when you're finished :)

Last changed: March 03, 2024