Re: The BEST thing found...

From: Neil Vedder
Email: esierraadj@webtv.net
Remote Name: 209.240.198.62
Date: October 30, 2003

Comments

Yeah, well, (& this is TRUE), I bought Horace in 1980; shortly after the purchase, I discovered, behind the dash (think it came out from behind the glove box), a PHOTO ("portrait-shot") of what I can only believe to have been the original owner & his wife, with their foreheads touching, & looking toward the camara! After the owner passed away, H. was put into 20+ year dead storage; he passed into the hands of one of the sons, who sold it via a used car lot/consignment-basis, but advertised it in OLd Cars Weakly--that's how I know the Story of H. Neil Vedder

Last changed: March 03, 2024