Re: Clippity-Clop Brakes Revisited

From: Jessica Hendricks
Email: Mopargirlie_63@Yahoo.com
Remote Name: 69.34.104.204
Date: November 03, 2003

Comments

Great to hear that the noise is gone! I haven't had a chance to dive into the brakes on my desoto, but its going to be fun. i can tell :P (note a lil bit of sarcasm.. hehe) I will certainly keep your situation in mind as it comes time, however. Thank you so much for posting your problem and solution! For those who agree and are not speaking up about it, i wont be making that mistake and experiencing the same frustration. You've helped a lot of people (including myself and yourself)who did not know that swapping the drums would make a difference. ~Jessica

Last changed: March 03, 2024