Re: Carb upgrade for a '55 NYer

From: Jeffc
Email: jeffc@pcez.com
Remote Name: 209.102.127.234
Date: November 03, 2003

Comments

Sorry to disagree, but I have a 500cfm Eldenbrock bolted to my old wcfb poly intake, 1" spacer too, and did not have to drill a thing, there were 2 sets of holes on the carb and spacer, all I had to do is get longer set of 4 bolt studs that would fit and screw it in to the intake and nut it down all down and attach the solid linkage...... I have 1 500 and 2 600cfm Eldenbrocks and they all have the 2 sets of base holes just for that use.

Last changed: March 03, 2024