Try Selling on eBay If You Wanna See Bad Reading Skills

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson@sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 63.191.0.52
Date: November 05, 2003

Comments

Yeah, this certainly was an eye opener. :-) Just like the occasional post-'61 listings that pop up. It's like selling on eBay. About all some bidders do is look at the pictures, enter a bid and then do everything opposite of what you list in your ad. I am not ungrateful for the bids, but if I list the payment methods, how I will mail/ship, etc., then don't try to re-negotiate the terms listed with the auction after it ends. One of my "favorite" occurrences with the Forward Look classified ads board are the people who post an item and never answer any inquiries, no matter how soon you contact them after the listing.

Last changed: March 03, 2024