Push button transmissions

From: P. Herrold
Email: mustangdad4@msn.com
Remote Name: 65.138.130.111
Date: November 05, 2003

Comments

I am looking for information on push button transmissions I am not very knowledgable on these. I would like to know how they work and how I can make it work well for my son. I drove one once but it was a log time ago. So any information would be useful I would also like to knw if they are worth using. We have two of them I would like to knw were to get information on how to install them as well as how they go together thank you for any info you can suply me with.

Last changed: March 03, 2024