Re: Mopar Mel

From: George
Email: gsv@dakotacom.net
Remote Name: 199.46.200.233
Date: November 06, 2003

Comments

While I have never purchased or driven any of Mel's restorations, I have purchased a trim panel from him. In that case I sent him the payment for the panel. After receiving payment he pulled the panel from his stock and discovered that it was not in as good a condition as he had told me it was. He then called me to find out if I still wanted it and refunded me part of my payment. I feel he is an honest vendor and would not hesitate to do business with him again. (If I can ever put together the funds to buy more parts!)

Last changed: March 03, 2024