Re: Rebuilding a water pump 318 58

From: Dan
Email: Dan(at)byron.com (replace at with @ to email)
Remote Name: 24.118.197.109
Date: November 08, 2003

Comments

Bill Thanks for the reply. The reason why I ask is the fact that my Honda CX 500 motorcycle requires the water pump to be rebuilt rather than replacing it because the water pump is built into the motor and just the mechanical seal is replaced. And for the fact that the Motors manual has instructions. I do have access to a press. I've goten several emails about this post. One email pointed me to a lead at Napa for a rebuilt waterpump for under 25.00. For some reason, I didn't get that price when I called them. Part number WP 58180 <www.napaonline.com> Regards Dan

Last changed: March 03, 2024