Electrical gremlins

From: tim
Email: tim@signsbyknight.com.au
Remote Name: 144.137.100.8
Date: November 12, 2003

Comments

I'm having a few problems with the temperature and gas guages. I think the gas tank sender is not earthing properly. If I disconnect at the sender and earth it to the body the gas guage does go up and down. but not reading when connected. Its funny because it has been working, there is fuel in the tank, what could be wrong? Also the temp guage, when I earth the lead at the temp sender nothing happens on the guage. But after driving the car somewhere for a few miles it suddenly starts working, is the guage faulty? any advice or help would be appreciated tim

Last changed: March 03, 2024