Re: I will never understand......

From: not brand specific
Email: not listed
Remote Name: 66.123.249.124
Date: November 12, 2003

Comments

What I don't understand is why you ACT like the Chevy guys and expect that everyone has to be 'brand specific'??? Who cares if someone has something other than a C-H-R-Y-S-L-E-R???????? The whole reason I bought my Mopar was because of the lack of attitudes that Ford and BowTie jerks have. I like a lot of older cars, and I like cars in general. Quit acting like a spoiled brat and show some class, we're supposed to be auto enthusiasts, not political strategists.

Last changed: March 03, 2024