I SURELY HOPE YOU ARE NOT CALLING ME A DUMMY

From: chuck lowe
Email: sprocketbuster@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.252.200
Date: November 14, 2003

Comments

ANGELO::::::DUMMIES by definition is a broad based word---i would not hope that just because i have little or no expertise in auto electricals-that i am suited to and labeled as a dummy along with all others that may want to try something not main stream in thinking---you have no idea who i am-what i am or what i can or can not do---i was going to let this pass---BUT I COULDN'T---the nature of your post is demeaning and i don't like it---this site is for fun-excitement-the sharing of ideas and helping others---after all you didn't have a problem asking for help with a weak starter back a few months ago---always trying to help---CHUCK LOWE

Last changed: March 03, 2024