Highway HI FI NOS player and all 42 NOS records

From: Lee Exline
Email: roadkillontheweb@msn.com
Remote Name: 67.0.68.4
Date: November 16, 2003

Comments

well I hated to do it but I have finally placed my complete collection of Highway Hi Fi stuff for sale on ebay. this is a 15 year collection that was a real bear to put together. I would love to keep it but I am working on restoring my 1956 Desoto Austrailian UTE so the money would be better spent there. even if you don't buy it there is a great lot of information on highway HiFi players in the description. does anyone else know of another complete collection of 42 records? i have never found another person that claims to have them all.

Last changed: March 03, 2024