Re: Radial tire swap

From: Dave L.
Email: davel at patriotfire.com
Remote Name: 66.224.100.82
Date: November 16, 2003

Comments

I had the same question and when I posted it on this board soem tiem ago I got a string of replies saying it was no problem. (But I couldn't remember where I had read of the concern - I forgot it was right in the Coker catalog, thanks.) I wonder if a call to Coker would be worth doing - I believe the experts on this board, but wonder why they mention it in the catalog, or if it's maybe a legal CYA thing. Along the same lines, I've wondered if anyone makes new plain ol' steel rims new that would accept hubcaps fine and have no question whatsoever about their integrity with radials.

Last changed: March 03, 2024