58 Suburban Question

From: Mark
Email: markallen1961@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 66.190.243.43
Date: November 24, 2003

Comments

I have a 1958 Deluxe Suburban 4 door. My question deals with the front valence and lower grille section. On my car, they were clearly painted argent - all three pieces. I cannot find any literature or pics to support this. I see in all my research that the upper level cars were body color. ANyone have any info to support the 'argent' theme? car is bluebonnet blue with black/white interior. Also, anyone got a source for new headlining panels? Thanks. Mark

Last changed: March 03, 2024