Re: Valve train lifter noise at acceleration 392 hemi

From: Tom Noonan
Email: tomtiger1@att.net
Remote Name: 12.73.160.212
Date: November 24, 2003

Comments

Big Mike and Herman: I am using the block off sleeve and the Hot Heads oil filter adapter (takes a PH8 filter). I have good oil pressure, but since the oil pressure guage hole/fitting is right off the pump, I still do not know what the pressure (which indicates volume in a controlled environment) is in either lifter oil galley. I probably should have been a better engine builder and checked the lifter position with respect to the lifter oil feed holes. Oh well.......

Last changed: March 03, 2024