Re: Temp guage and Fuel tank sender repairs

From: tim
Email: tim@signsbyknight.com.au
Remote Name: 144.137.103.231
Date: December 02, 2003

Comments

Alumcan, or should I say Alumcanny. Thanks for the info so far. The wires on the guage my be arse about as you mentioned, but It has been working I haven't dicked with it!. The sender is definatley for a Guage and not an "O'h shit to late light" but the sender is for a later model 318 Chrysler Valiant Charger ( Aussie Model ) so that could be a problem! If I earth out the wire from the guage to the sender nothing happens on the needle so I think the guage has shit it self!I checked the crude in the radiator coolant the other day and its all good! nice, clean & green! And the gas sender in the tank must be screwed too! I can earth out the wire from the gas guage and get the needle to go up and down OK. thanks for your assistance. Even though I still have a problem i really do appreciate you guys responding! later Timmy

Last changed: March 03, 2024