Re: BASTARDIZING IS FUN

From: CHUCK LOWE
Email: SPROCKETBUSTER@AOL.COM
Remote Name: 152.163.252.200
Date: December 02, 2003

Comments

don.t you think you are being a little SOPHMORIC---you kind of remind me of the guy in high school that tried being a bully-when he couldn't attack you from the front-he would try your back---that is probably what brought the puke barry manilo to your mind!!!!!!!---cut a dash NEVER---the original am reciever is still where it belongs---holley carbs in 60 ???????---maybe you should get a manual like lars suggested---you will find that holleys were on 6 cylinder engines---for the bigger part of my 54 yrs.i have enjoyed dealing with narrow minded NIT WHITS-because you always now you have the upper hand---in closing-i have 35yrs.in the construction trades and i work very hard for my money---you nor anyone else in this world is going to tell me how to spend it---i can and will do anything to my car car as i see fit---see-thats the way it is---it is MY CAR NOT YOURS---later---CHUCK LOWE

Last changed: March 03, 2024