Re: 5.7 hemi install in 57 dodge

From: Scott
Email: sknight157490mi@comcast.net
Remote Name: 68.40.49.101
Date: December 04, 2003

Comments

Putting a new 5.7 HEMI (alumcan-- go for a test drive in a new Dodge Ram Truck, with a 5.7 HEMI) in a 57 Dodge sounds like a fine idea. I believe that you have two options. #1 is to call Street & Performance and see if they have the bugs worked out of the conversion that they have been working on. #2 is to wait until Mopar Performance releases the crate engine that is supposed to be out next year (so I've heard). The MP crate engine is supposed to be available in two flavors, one with a carb. manifold and the other with a plug-n-play computer to keep the fuel injection. Have fun!

Last changed: March 03, 2024