respect and responsibility

From: roger
Email: roger.d.howard
Remote Name: 12.231.19.200
Date: December 12, 2003

Comments

Sure, this is the Christmas Season and there should be frivolity and laughter- On the other hand, our webmaster Dave Stragand just finished explaining to all of us that this List is a forum for exchange of MOPAR information...will you all please use the Exhaust Pipe site for the jokes, etc? It used to be that the chatter went to the Exhaust Pipe and the useful information went to the Discussion Site...can we get back to that, please? respectfully, RogerH

Last changed: March 03, 2024