P.S.

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson<atinplaceof@>sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 65.177.233.31
Date: December 15, 2003

Comments

Anybody who encourages you to take short cuts with your brakes to save a few bucks may as well tell you to cut a hole in your floor pan and wear heavy sole shoes to assist in stopping. I work at the regional trauma center and can share some gruesome stories about accidents involving older vehicles without modern occupant restraint systems and brake failure. I live in a large deser community and we still have lots of vintage vehicles on the road. Some owners put all their money into paint jobs and chrome and very little into suspension and brakes. Not always a wise decision.

Last changed: March 03, 2024