Re: respect and responsibility Good Grief,,,,,here they come.

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson<atinplaceof@>sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 65.177.233.31
Date: December 15, 2003

Comments

He means well, Can Man. Anybody who climbs into the engine compartment of a '59 Plymouth at the bottom of a pile of cars stacked three deep in the middle of the mosquito season to pull parts from a rusted engine to ship to a fellow Forward Looker a thousand miles away is one of the good guys. Please give Roger the benefit of the doubt. Best Regards, Kenny J. P.S.- Can I send you some humor attachments to your private e-mail address? I think somebody said your wife has the virus controls cranked all the way up.

Last changed: March 03, 2024