Re: Replacement antenna masts for 58 ? E-bay

From: alumcan
Email: alumcanTandThd@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.74
Date: December 15, 2003

Comments

This past summer/fall there was a guy on E-bay that suposidly had a whole 'passle' of twin rears and single front NOS MoPar antennas. I think he sold one set of rears (?) $500 range. I can't remember if he got his reserve on any of the fronts. $100 + range. I e-mailed him back then and asked if those suposidly NOS rear bases were plastic or die cast. You know, I can't remember what he told me. 5 remaining brane sells. I think I saved his address someplace, if you're still interisted??

Last changed: March 03, 2024