is there a substitute for 59 Plymouth 2 dr hdtp windshield other than W453

From: dennis cloer
Email: skyhawk@twave.net
Remote Name: 216.10.172.206
Date: December 18, 2003

Comments

Is there a windshield available other than the factory "bubble" windshield W453? I have heard rumors that a "straight" windshield was used in some of the 59 hardtops and that they fit Ok...but look different from the "bubble" glass. Has anyone used one of these? My "bubble" windshield is separating at the bottom, and something is better than nothing. Thanks for the help. (Sorry if this has already been covered...the "search" function was down.) dennis

Last changed: March 03, 2024