Re: Disc brake conversion

From: Steve
Email: junkmail@just-servers.com
Remote Name: 68.196.5.251
Date: December 19, 2003

Comments

OK I read all of these. Ken is right! If you have a problem with an AAJ setup, call Roger. I installed a complete kit from AAJ in a 62 New Yorker. Easy, clean, and Ken is right again, go with the deluxe kit. I have not had a stitch of trouble with the AAJ kit, no fade, no broken or warped brackets, no unusual wear, noise, chatter, NOTHING. I have about 25K on mine, just replaced the pads and moved on. If someone is blowing master cylinders and breaking brackets, remind me not to drive anywhere near him. If they are used on racing cars, they certainly should hold up under street conditions. That is unless someone has a death wish when he drives.

Last changed: March 03, 2024