58 plymouth with smoothie wheels. pics inside

From: kevin
Email: kevinwiles@carol.net
Remote Name: 216.215.132.93
Date: December 26, 2003

Comments

I'm thinking about putting some 15X7 deep dish smoothie wheels (baby moon style) with some wide white walls on my 58 plymouth. Here is what she looks like now: http://www.firstgenerationmontecarlo.com/album/mystuff/plymouth/plybackcourt.jpg and here is a doctored picture of what I think it might look like when the rims and tires are on. I also lowered the rear a little. http://www.firstgenerationmontecarlo.com/album/mystuff/plymouth/wheelsonplymouth.jpg I'm just looking for some comments or suggestions, do you think this looks ok, great, bad, ugly, or retro, or what??? Does anyone here have some 15X7 rims and if so what is the offset or backspacing? Is there an affordable source for wide white walls?

Last changed: March 03, 2024