Re: disc brake issues

From: Steve
Email: hello@there.net
Remote Name: 68.196.5.251
Date: December 28, 2003

Comments

In coming back in a week I see that there is a BUNCH of happy campers out there with Roger. You need to adjust the pedal rod back a turn or two and slow down. Trashing Roger is not right if you don't do what he is telling you. I stand behind what I said before and I am glad you at least admitted you were wrong with your installation. Thank you. No wonder you had so much trouble. I'll bet your car performed better too. You mean you didn't feel them dragging? Oh brother.

Last changed: March 03, 2024