Re: Headers

From: Herman Parker
Email: hplpp@airmail.net
Remote Name: 66.94.131.243
Date: January 02, 2004

Comments

Hi Gene, For what it is worth, I once built a 440 for a '67 Fury III and no one listed headers for a 67 or 68. The car was built for a specific class to run in, so headers were manditory. I pulled the front clip off the car in case I needed room to cut and weld tubes from the set of Hooker Headers for a 67 Charger I bought. It turned out, the headers dropped right in, no cutting or welding required. The only thing I had to do was have a muffler shop install an "s" bend on each side to clear the crossmember. Worked like a champ. Hope this helps. Herman

Last changed: March 03, 2024