Re: WCFB to AFB

From: Mopar Randy
Email: randyblizzard@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.209.43
Date: January 02, 2004

Comments

I have done that on a 57 Dodge 325 with very happy results. The stud holes on the deck of the manifold need to be changed as well to accomodate the different bolt pattern on the AFB. The AFB I used to replace the WCFB was off a 62 Imperial. I was able to use the OE choke apparatus with no problem. Of course, there is no guarantee that the 318 and 325 have the same manifold "meat" so there's a chance you'll strike disaster, but, in my case, I had a spare manifold, so the one I modified had already been deemed "sacrificial". The fact that it all worked out ok just means I still have a spare manifold. Good luck, Mopar Randy

Last changed: March 03, 2024