Re: Tech advice on 1957 Plymouth (HELP)

From: Dick Whelan
Email: rgwhelansr@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.167
Date: January 04, 2004

Comments

Brian is right on! When I did "Christine" I assembled the trans to the engine on dollies on the garage floor and getting everything to line up was still a b---h! Cant imagine trying to do it under the car. Also the bolts that hold the converter to the crankshaft are not fun as the clearance is very limited. Engine and tranny went back in the car very easily but use a leveler so you can control the angle as you lower the assembly in place.

Last changed: March 03, 2024