WCFB's to AFB's / the 'other' Forwardlook web site

From: alumcan
Email: alumcanTandThd@aol.com
Remote Name: 64.12.96.78
Date: January 05, 2004

Comments

Well, I take it that I'm going to be the only one who is going to find out if the OM iron 318 poly 4 bbl intake can be bored out, hole size, without hitting 'daylight' to accept a AFB?? Anybody know what the story is, on the 'other' FwdLk web site? www.forwardlook.COM (notice the dot com, NOT dot net) Seems to be some 'sorta private web site. Got to be a member to get in. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to become a 'member' either.

Last changed: March 03, 2024