Original-style carpets for '55?

From: Adam
Email: eyemachina@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 66.188.152.214
Date: January 12, 2004

Comments

I'm thinking it's about time to replace the carpet that I took out months ago. Most of the original blue-green colored carpet was intact, but it had rips up at the front and didn't smell great, so I tossed the whole thing. As you all probably know it's not a regular carpet, but like actual upholstery. Really heavy-duty, though. Most likely I'll end up going the cheap route with a $100 loop-type replacement everyone sells, but I'd spend a couple hundred more for an original type. Does anyone make reproductions?

Last changed: March 03, 2024