Re: automatic choke

From: pierpaolo
Email: pierpaolo@tiscali.co.uk
Remote Name: 81.7.60.15
Date: January 13, 2004

Comments

thanks Hank for the explanation. I am still not sure to have understood correctly where is the air entrance. Is it the lower end of the diagonal ribbed tube (I have looked at it with a mirror and it looks to be a closed end) or there is another hole I can't see? If is another hole, it is visible or accessible? I am feel very confused, as when i try to blow (by mouth) air in the hose it seems bloked, but when i start the engine i can feel some air coming out, but is not hot, is just warm a little.... not enough! is it the ribbed tube completely hollow? i tried to push in a steel wire to unblock it but it goes in just an inch.

Last changed: March 03, 2024