Re: 56 Savoy/Plymouth Options

From: Larry Gavin
Email: gavinl@juno.com
Remote Name: 206.148.224.19
Date: January 13, 2004

Comments

Your photos take me back to our '56 Savoy 4dr. I've dug up the following inf from a salesman's cheatsheet: Savoy Club Sedan (6 cyl) MSRP $2314.67 Accessory group 411 35.70 Plus tax, title & transportation Option #411 included: rain sh(?), cig ltr, whl cvrs, dir sig, gl bx lock. Option #413 ($24.65) would have added: BU lights, W/S washers, Variable sp wipers. The Savoy had painted BU light housings & no stainless trim under the deck lid. There's no listing for a side view mirror so it was probably a dealer add on. I don't remember having one on ours. There was no stainless band around the glove box door. You could slice your hand on the edge. Hope this helped. LG

Last changed: March 03, 2024