Dual Exhaust

From: Reg Evans
Email: reglisa@jps.net
Remote Name: 209.165.50.5
Date: January 21, 2004

Comments

I am restoring a 1958 Dodge Sweptside Truck with a 318 Poly with a 2 bbl. carb and 3 speed trans. My question is. I would like to install a factory 4 bbl manifold and carb with dual exhaust. Were the manifolds different for the dual exhaust offered by the factory and was there a cross over installed in the pipes somewhere. If there was a cross over why was this done. I also have a 59 Dodge Sierra wagon with a 361 with the same question. Thanks ! Reg

Last changed: March 03, 2024