Re: '60 Chrysler grille swap

From: Carter
Email: Csandvik@swansonshealth.com
Remote Name: 65.214.229.254
Date: January 22, 2004

Comments

I should have brought my tape measure to the salvage yard. My son and I went out last Saturday in 20 below wind chills and trudged through the snow and intertwined branches. We found about three '60 Chryslers, all Windsors and Saratogas. Then, just as we were fighting our way back to the main path, we came across a New Yorker. After doing a little dance in the snow, I got up close to the grille only to find out that it had a chunk missing from the lower edge. I would guess they are all the same overall shape. I was wondering if the mounting holes would be in different locations, although I don't know why they would be. I haven't received the window handles yet. I'm sure they'll come down with the next Alberta clipper.

Last changed: March 03, 2024