Re: Disk brakes

From: John Z
Email: fins59@charter.net
Remote Name: 68.115.12.251
Date: January 25, 2004

Comments

I think I would take master/cyl out, put it in vise, take er apart and make sure everything inside is moving freely like its supposed to. IMHO that would be the place to start. I think one other fellow on list had problem of front brakes dragging and he warped his rotors and I think he said he broke or warped one of AAJ's brackets. He must have had quite a drag to do that. I don't suppose gas mileage is too good in that situation. As I recall, his name was Kelly; check archives; if you can get hold of him maybe he can help if he solved his problem.

Last changed: March 03, 2024