Re: Disk brakes

From: John Serkaian
Email: johns@pspring.com
Remote Name: 24.169.228.215
Date: January 29, 2004

Comments

Please provide more details of how you adapted the Vette brakes. The 1997 to current C-5 design is about as good as it gets (thicker rotor and better caliper)for a reliable street system but larger wheels are obviously needed. I'm considering adapting an O.E.M. based "big" brake system to my '61 Fury but I haven't had time to do the necessary homework yet. Another option would be to stick with 12 inch rotors and adapt the upgraded Vette calipers. Any input would be appreciated.

Last changed: March 03, 2024