Tailpipe flames on 1990 Volvo 760 turbo Station Wagon

From: wanked
Email: stp1993@fatbabies.com
Date: November 07, 2001
Time: 21:20:26

Comments

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on doing this. I know it will probably not work well/at all with a normal setup, but if needed, i can rig up a more advance system. I have access to compressed gasses and gas systems, and some working knowledge of their use, so wouldn't be going in completely blind if i needed to use alternative methods of creating flames. I would prefer a simpler/safer method though. night.

Last changed: March 03, 2024