Flame Throwers

From: The Dingo
Email: HARVZ@bigpond.com.au
Date: November 12, 2001
Time: 08:50:54

Comments

I need help! I am currently running an Electric Flamethrower setup on my '69 Brougham, with Gas fed injection. I can get good flames happening with the car standing, but when I accelerate the exhaust blows the flames out. I need to know how to keep the flames burning whilst giving the engine full noise, like the black '55 Chevy in the movie "Sometimes they come back" and the black soft top in "Grease". What sort of set up is needed for this? Can anyone help me? Cheers!

Last changed: March 03, 2024