Re: Cast Iron Torqueflites/ Dennis

From: Dennis
Email: dennis.yarema.jr@yarema.com
Date: December 20, 2001
Time: 22:38:49

Comments

Hi Alumcan, I was inquiring about the cast iron Torqueflite valve body. I think mine is shot and Eddie posted a help message for me about a week ago. I had been in contact with Jason, but he never got back with me for a final shipping price and an address to send to. Must be tied up for the Holidays. That's very understandable; however, I'm in dire need for a valve body for my '61 Newport, that's in good working order ASAP. Unfortunately, I don't have any Harley parts to trade. Jason was offering his valve body for $25.00, is that fair price to offer ? Please let me know. I appreciate your offer. Thank you, Dennis

Last changed: March 03, 2024