Re: Cast Iron Torqueflites (I help you, you might help me)

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 25, 2001
Time: 16:31:48

Comments

Sorry, I thought with me 'blabermouthing'and talking about moonshine/Hearses all over this web site, you just automaticly knew that I was from West Virginia. North central part, in a 'dinkey' ex-coal mining town just outside of Morgantown. (LETS GOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!) Famous for it's 'Hineywine factory. Their slogan, "No Butts About It. Finest Of The Fine. Aged Since 19,,,,,well, actually, since the day before yesterday." 'Zat help? HAPPY HOLIDAYS/MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY FIFTH ON THE FIRST! WHOO-HAW

Last changed: March 03, 2024