1961 Chrysler headlight switch removal???

From: Dennis
Email: dennis.yarema.jr@yarema.com
Date: January 02, 2002
Time: 08:43:53

Comments

Does anyone know how to remove the headlight switch on a '61 Chrysler ? The shop manual does not even mention the headlight switch, let alone it's removal. It appears similar to my '59 Caddy which requires you to push a release button to pull the switch handle out, yet I cannot see nor feel a release button. I know that the bezel unscrews from to release the switch from the dash, but I can't figure out how to remove the switch pull rod. Any help would be aprreciated. Thank you.

Last changed: March 03, 2024