Re: Flames,LOTS OF FLAMES !

From: Doo Wop Al
Email: realgone58@hotmail.com
Date: January 12, 2002
Time: 17:23:29

Comments

Hey, I just thought of something. Maybe forwardlooknet is picking up all these other dudes because of the name of the column. "Exhaust pipe". Maybe they think it has something to do with flamethrowers? Lately it has. I don't agree that they are stupid. I enjoy the hell out of mine! But, the idea of plastering this particular board with them is stupid. A few questions yes, but like I read in a former post, READ WHAT'S ALREADY HERE! Long live the Cheaters....they rule! And so do fellow FORWARD LOOKERS!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024